''Ran'' Vs 'Goat'
The Four Horses and Horsemen of The Apocalypse
The Chaos of Religions and The Purification of the Church
O The Greatest Enemy of Mankind
AThe Seven Prophetic Churches of Apocalypse
God´s Perfect Plan For The Church
Biblical Numerology
Watchman Doctrine
Baptism and Supper
The Female Ministry
The 2 Animals of 7 Heads ans 10 Horns
1°, 2º and 3º Watchman
The Excluded of the World
My Reason to Write

Doctrine of the tithe and the offers.
With the tithe they are stealing from God and from men, are the greatest evil in Christianism, because it undoes Jesus Landlord, whom spoke in Luke 6:
46- And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
When I speak with a tither I ask: if 10% belong to God, whose are the other 90%. If it´s his, and he says he´s a servant of Christ; He contradicts himself.
No one is forced to be a servant, but if He wants to be, has to be servants of everything we have and we are. For the Church you only have to give 10% and can keep the other 90% to spend however you want, for pastors the tither turns faithful, the top, but if it is for Christ He would be only 10% servant; just with that, cancel 90% of Christ´s landlord and still, justify the prosperity and wealth and this ends the love for the others.
The tithe was the inheritance of the disinherited tribe of the Levites, who didn´t receive lands as the others; the tithe was an exclusive law for the people of Israel, as in: Deuteronomy 14:
28- At the end of three years thou shaltbring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay [it] up within thy gates:
29- And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which [are] within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.

And repeats in chapter 26:
12- When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, [which is] the year of tithing, and hast given [it] unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled;
Speaks in these texts that the tithe every 3 years, was all for the Levites, and in the other years they could sell if they wanted, since it was away from the temple of Jerusalem, and there they could buy anything their soul wished, wine or even strong drinks, and with this and the other sacrifices generated commerce within the walls of the temple.